Welcome to the Blog!

Hello all,

I whole heartedly welcome all the members of the Peninsular Quizzing Circle to the Official blog of the club based at Palghat which aims at promote quizzing in the arena.

Am Vikas, one of the founders of the club along with Rohit G Jayaraman. Im doing my engineering from Government Engineering College, Thrissur. We are proud to have conducted the first edition of the official quizzing event that PQC is planning to do- called Mind BEnd '08, snaps of which shall be uploaded soon.

I had tremendous response for the quiz from the entire quizzing fraternity with some of the best quizzers in the state accepting my special request and coming down to participate in the event. It had good response also from the quizzers in palghat.

I thank everyone who contributed to making this dream a reality and I hope to conduct it in a much better manner next year, preferably in May/June 2009.

Till then, let's keep the quizzing alive. Every week, the blog will be updated with new quizzes. All contributions to the blog can be send to vikas90@gmail.com , rohitjayaraman@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice questions. keep it up